EC&S Serves the Aggregate-Cement & Lime Industry
EC&S supports the aggregate-cement and lime industry with design and construction services available worldwide. Combining our technical expertise with over 40 years of practical industrial experience, we design cement and lime production solutions for new installations, plant expansions, and key operational improvements.
EC&S services cover all phases of aggregate-cement and lime production—from bulk material handling to mineral processing and product distribution. Our comprehensive services streamline the equipment acquisition and installation processes for our clients, giving them a single-source partner to manage projects from concept phase to facility start-up and beyond.
EC&S Services for the Aggregate-Cement & Lime Industry
Aggregate-cement and lime products are essential materials for the construction of buildings, roads, and infrastructure in the U.S. and around the world. As a global design and contracting firm, EC&S provides comprehensive solutions for plant design and construction, equipment installation and production startup.
EC&S aggregate-cement and lime industry services include:
- Conveyor system design & installation
- Acquisition/installation of primary, secondary & tertiary crushers
- Installation of milling operations
- Wash plant installation & settling pond construction
- Construction of screening & drying systems
- Tunnel feed system design & construction
- Installation of processing & storage silos
- Installation of lime & cement kilns
- Power supply design & installation
- Dust collection & regulatory compliance systems
- Material handling for bulk aggregates
- Preventative & predictive maintenance procedures
- LEAN manufacturing process flow procedures
- Bulk & packaged product distribution
Partner With EC&S
EC&S is committed to building a long-term partnership with the clients who entrust us with their business. Recognizing that your facility should meet continuing challenges, we incorporate preventative maintenance procedures and predictive system upgrades into our designs to ensure lasting performance. Call 205.833.9900 to speak with an EC&S representative about our design solutions and ongoing services for the aggregate-cement and lime industry. For your convenience, you can also contact EC&S online to request a consultation for your upcoming project.